Flowers show respect for the deceased, as well as loving support of family and friends, especially when you cannot be there in person. Flowers also make for a more pleasant atmosphere, helping those present feel as comfortable and welcome as possible.
It is never easy comforting a friend or family member who has lost a loved one. With flowers at a service, you help create a lasting and beautiful memory for those who have gathered to mourn the loss of someone dear. Flowers help show your sorrow during this occasion and of course they add beauty and warmth to the service.
Helping someone deal with the loss of a loved one is never easy. Queen Bee Flowers can help you lend your support during life’s most difficult times. Choose from our selection of funeral flowers, casket sprays, wreaths and sympathy flowers or let us create something you have in mind.
Listed here are selection of card messages for the family to help express your Sympathy:
- Please know our loving thoughts embrace you.
- Please accept these flowers and hear the words we are not able to speak.
- My thoughts and prayers are with you.
- Thinking of you in these difficult times.
- May the peace that comes from the memories of love shared comfort you now and in the days ahead.
- Our hearts are filled with sorrow.
- We’re sharing your sorrow.
- With deepest sympathy.
- In loving memory.
- With heartfelt condolences.
- Fondest remembrances.
- May you take comfort in knowing there is one more angel above us.
- You are in our thoughts and prayers.